The Tanach does not support Rambam's erroneous so-called, "principle."
For we "see" HaShem in many places...
1) Genesis 1:27, "And God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him."
2) Exodus 24:10-11, "...and they saw the God of Israel; and there was under His feet the like of a paved work of sapphire stone, and the like of the very heaven for clearness. And upon the nobles of the children of Israel He laid not His hand; and they beheld God, and did eat and drink."
3) "And I will take away My hand, and thou shalt see My back; but My face shall not be seen,'" Exodus 33:23.
4) "I saw the LORD sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by Him on His right hand and on his
left," 1 Kings 22:19.
5) "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne high and lifted up, and His train filled the temple. Above
Him stood the seraphim... ...Then said I: Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the
midst of a people of unclean lips; for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts," Isa 6.
6) "And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone; and
upon the likeness of the throne was a likeness as the appearance of a man upon it above. And I saw as the colour of electrum,
as the appearance of fire round about enclosing it, from the appearance of his loins and upward; and from the appearance of
his loins and downward I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and there was brightness round about him. As the appearance
of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the
appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face...," Ezekiel 1.
7) Gen 18:22, "And the men turned from thence, and went toward Sodom; but Abraham stood yet before the LORD."
8) Gen 28, "And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven; and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And behold, the LORD stood above it."
According to all the biblical references, Yhwh DOES HAVE a physical form and that form looks like a man.
Thus, Rambam didn't know what he was talking about and he was NOT well versed in the Tanach, obviously.