Let me say something about Jesus/Yehoshua and something about his timeframe in Jewish history....
I will speak more truth about Yehoshua and the gospels in 2 minutes than this preacher (Ray Bentley) has his enter life.
Here is what I wrote to him....
ohhhh Bent-ley, much to learn about the man of history that you worship.
* The man of history that you worship is merely a man
* Yehoshua never came down from heaven
* Yehoshua was conceived naturally through the sperm of Joseph
* Yehoshua was a practicing Jew, who you do not emulate. Rather, you emulate the apostate Saul of Tarsus who turned his back on the faith of his ancestors and who taught anti-Jewish doctrine.
* Yehoshua never died for a purpose, as in to take away the sin of the world and Isa 53 is not referring to "a" messiah dying. In fact, the words: king, messiah, nor "son of Jesse," do not even exist in the chapter. The chapter is dealing with Yhwh's "servant "Jacob/Israel" being the land, that is about to get its people back from captivity. For the land went under Yhwh's wrath, due to the wicked.
It is time to be a real preacher of real truth. Not a promoter of some false "saved by grace" message (and that Jesus died for you).
The Torah or the law of Moses is eternal, this is given fact stated over 20 times in the Jewish scriptures. The Torah, the words of the living God, teach that "salvation" is strictly earned.
If Yehoshua was in fact a real servant of Yhwh, his message would be exactly what I just said and to draw people to Yhwh through their Torah observance. The gospels don't promote that picture, because all of them were written by non-Jews that never seen, nor heard Jesus/Yehoshua talk. The authors have him transgressing the Torah, promote Greek theology and show him not knowing the scripture to well and even overriding the law of Moses for his own spin (or hype). That type of Jewish person is NOT a messenger of the Living One.
Come to biblical Judaism and know the truth of it, before spouting the lie that Jesus "fulfilled" the so-called prophesies of the "Old Testament."
My Jewish friends might get aroused by this, but they should agree to what I am saying if they see the truth of this Jewish man named Yehoshua.